Tuesday 14 May 2013

Quilter's Clean Up--YARD SALE/PORCH SALE

The spring clean up has begun. . . Although I had cleaned out my sewing space before Christmas for the guild garage sale, I now find myself faced with another cleanup.  "Stuff" remaining from the shop closing all ended up in every available nook and cranny in my sewing room, making movement difficult.  With shows over with and gardening season upon us I am determined to get this cleared out.

I have things I won't be needing anymore.
A cash register
An extra phone
A wood ironing board c 1940 with a cute frilly cover c 2010
an iron crib (display only)
Fabric. Fabric. Fabric
Kits, kits and more kits
And boxes and boxes of quilts and smaller store samples.
And then there are the unfinished projects from the store.  I had those under control, or so I thought . . .

A yard sale/porch sale is scheduled for  June 13, 14 and 15.  10 - 4 each day.  No early birds please.

Some items may be sold in advance.  Email me (institches at picketfencefabrics.com) if you are interested in anything listed here.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where is the location of your yard sale/porch sale going to be?