Gift with purchase: Kaffe tote bag with $60 purchase or registration in workshop, Jan 1 - 14, while supplies last.
This Month's Classes
- January 10 --Blockheads Do you love pieced blocks and have a ton of scraps you want to use up? Become a Block Head! This monthly evening class explores new blocks each month which can be made into large quilts. January's blocks are Northern Puzzle and Corner Star
- January 11-- Friendship Braid A package of 2 1/2" strips and borders, all that is required to make this lovely quilt
- January 13 & 27, Six Inch Club with Jackie continues
- January 19-- Bali Bag this popular tote uses strips and finishes in a day
- January 21-- Rapid Fire Hunter Star--Jackie will show you how to make this old favourite with a great new ruler
- January 24 --Quilting in Sections-- Evening tutorial--This step by step tutorial demonstrates how you can quilt your own quilts. You will be amazed at how easy this method of quilting is.
- January 26 --Liberated Quiltmaking--Games for Quilters --Spend exploring these interesting techniques and liberate yourself the rules of quilting.
- January 28 --River's Edge--Block of the Month--Using Cantik Batiks' Lakeshore and Flavours, this new Block of the Month explores the natural beauty of the River's Edge.
- January 31--Spools Part One of Three--Join Faith in this class and use up the scraps you are so found of to make a delightful lap quilt.
Details including fees, supply lists and samples available in shop.